Well, we done the hard work and made easier for you to pick best one.
Below is the list of best ektelon racquetball racquets available in market.
List of Top 10 Ektelon Racquetball Racquets
Review of Best Ektelon Racquetball Racquets
3. HEAD Graphene Hades (170g) Racquetball Racquet (3 5/8" Grip)
- Weight: 170g (unstrung)
- Balance: Head Heavy
- Factory Grip: Hydrosorb White
- Factory String: Megablast 16g
- Supercharged w/Graphene
7. Ektelon Airblast Lite 1700 Racquetball Racquet, Grip SS
- powerscoop; triple threat with tungsten; airhandle; power level 1700
8. HEAD Ti.175 XL Racquetball Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance Racquet
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but top tier racquetball equipment.
- TI TECH: This head light balance club racquet features ultra-strong titanium woven with lightweight graphite for a stronger, stiffer racket.
- POWER ZONE SYSTEM: Unique over-sized cone shaped grommets allow maximum string elasticity, creating a trampoline effect for increased power with every shot.
- UNMATCHED VALUE: Loaded with some of HEAD's most groundbreaking features, this club racket is unbeatable for the price.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 175 g / 6.17 oz, Head Size : 103in, Grip Type: SofTac, Length: 21 3/4in, Grip Size: 3 5/8.
9. Python Super Tack Clear Racquetball Grip (Extra Tacky)
- Python - A world wide known name in racquetball grips
- One of the tackiest/thinnest grips in the racquetball market
- Available in Clear, Black, Blue, Red & White
- Made in the USA
- Installs easily with WD40 or Hairspray
Last update on 2021-12-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API