Are you planning to buy pioneer car subs and confused about the choices available in market.
Well, we done the hard work and made easier for you to pick best one.
Below is the list of best pioneer car subs
available in market.
List of Top 10 Pioneer Car Subs
Review of Best Pioneer Car Subs
- 1 100 watts Max power (300 watts nom )
- Built with high bandwidth high output and low distortion 300-watt class D amplifier
- Size 10" cone
- 1300W Max Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier Power Handling Peak 1300W / RMS 350W Preloaded with a single 12" Subwoofer Built-in Class D amplifier Sealed enclosure with carpet
- Subwoofer Features Cellulose fiber cone Urethane surround Frequency Response 20 - 125 Sensitivity 114dB
- Amplifier Features Class D amplifier Cross Overs 0-12dB Bass Boost Remote knob included
- Enclosure Features Carpet finish
- Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12" 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer
- "Champion" Series 12' Subwoofer with Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil
- Pioneer's latest "Champion" series sub-woofers are here. The TS-W312D4 is designed to take the "Champion" Series name to the next level with a range of improvements.
- Combining a large rigid centre cap and lightweight high rigidity cone structure improves output performance and reduces loss. Improved dual layer (elastic polymer & fibre) hybrid surround provides a lighter and more durable surround than traditional rubber compounds.
- power rating: 200 watts rms / 600 watts max
- cone material: spun aluminum cone, surround material: high strength rubber epdm enhanced surround
- final impedance: 4-ohm, copper wound kapton voice coil, push type terminals
- sensitivity: 90db, frequency response: 32hz - 500hz
- "enclosure dimensions: 12.09" x 5.7" x 9.45" / 307mm x 145mm x 240mm"
- Included components: Enclosure, Subwoofer, Mounting Hardware
- Power Rating: 500 Watts RMS / 1500 Watts Max
- Cone Material: Spun Aluminum Cone | Surround Material: High Strength Rubber EPDM Enhanced Surround
- Final Impedance: 4-Ohm | Copper Wound Kapton Voice Coil | Push Type Terminals
- Sensitivity: 92dB | Frequency Response: 26Hz - 500Hz
- Enclosure Dimensions: 20.47" x 6.7" x 14.1" / 520mm x 170mm x 358mm
- Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact 8" x 5. 25" 160-Watt Active Subwoofer with Built-in Amp 8" x 5. 25" woofer ; 160W max
- 50W nominal; Aluminum cone; Urethane surround; Built-in Class D amp; Digital Bass Control tailors frequency response & increases performance with selectable Deep or Dynamic listening modes; Gain
- phase & bass modes controllable at remote; Freq resp
- Deep Mode: 20Hz-200Hz; Freq resp
- 10 in. subwoofer
- 1,200 watts max, 300 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 900 Hz
- Unique design with just 3-3/8 in. mounting depth
- Small enclosure use (.35 to .7 cu. ft.)
- 12˝ glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Butyl rubber surround and polycot ton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
- Oversized 60 oz. double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
- Pioneer TS-A250D4 10 Dual 4 ohms voice coil subwoofer
- 10" Glass fiber and mica interlaced injection molded polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Butyl rubber surround and aramid Fiber spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
- Oversized 56 oz Double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
- Pioneer A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range Loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
Last update on 2021-12-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API